Monday, March 28

NEW IN: Beauty edition


Well hello there beautiful people. How are you? I'm in a super good mood because sun is shining and why be sad? Am I right? Okay, let's stop the nonsenses and chase to the cut. Today I'm going to show you a few of my latest purchases. (Wanna know a secret? I spent more then I should have..) Also, look at that photo! I can't believe I did it! It's still not perfect but I would like to say thank you to ThirteenThoughts for amazing photography tips. If it wasn't for you, I would still be taking oh-not-so-good pictures. So let's jump in!


Gabriella Salvete Bronzer Powder. I was in desperate need of a new bronzer and this one looked perfect. I really enjoy the colour, how easy it blends and the feeling on my face that it leaves. It is also hydrating which is perfect for my oh so dry skin and SPF 15 for sunny days like to day is a must must.
Ellie Young Anti-spot Compact Powder. This is a gift sent from gods. It has Salicyl acid in it which is internationally known as spot killer. After only a few uses I've noticed a change on my face and I'm really pleased with this product.
Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream. As it sais on the packaging it is a Classic Miracle Skin Perfector. This product was recommended for me by a friend and I'm really glad I've listened to her recommendation. It is very light on your face, smoothens out your skin like air brush and for a BB cream gives a decent coverage.


Ebelin Make up and Powder Brush. I think maybe for a million years now I have needed a decent brush and finally I've invested in it. Of course, a girl can dream so I will dream for a whole set of brushes but for now, this two ended brush is a lifesaver.
Miss Sporty Mini-Me lip liner. 060 Cranberry craze. I love love love using lip liners as lipsticks. I feel it lasts loner it is more easy to apply and colours are just amazing. This one is my all time favourite and as soon as I will have more money, I will run to the store and by more colours.


That's it! I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you very soon
Lots of Love
Simona

No comments: